[LAD] Mind control hardware/software for Audio

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Thu Aug 28 09:03:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 09:50 +0200, Bengt Gördén wrote:
> Just a suggestion. You need tempo also. I can't see (I'm not saying it can't
> be done) how you could think so many happy thoughts that you could play, let
> say prestissimo (extremely fast). I think even adagio (about one happy
> thought a second) would be problematic.

I believe that, hiring a drummer with a tendency to dramatic changes of
mood several times per second would pose a set of problems all of its
own ,,, Really! You don't want to go there :)

[And that's under the assumption that this device even remotely measures
anything that could be - by the best of will - interpreted as emotion,
which nobody so far has bothered showing]