[LAD] [ANN] DRC 3.0.1

Denis Sbragion d.sbragion at infotecna.it
Fri Dec 5 13:28:21 UTC 2008

Hello Fons,

On Fri, December 5, 2008 13:44, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Suppose you set up a microphone to record a solo voice.
> Put a speaker at the place where the singer is going to
> be, measure the IR, and invert. This still requires a
> flat reference mic to remove the contribution from the
> speaker.

now I get it, but I fear this is going to be quite critical WRT to
positioning. There are dereverberation algorithms, used for example for remote
conference systems, but most of them are adaptive, i.e. they continuosly
update the filters to reflect any change in the reverberant environment.

Bye,

--
	Denis Sbragion
	InfoTecna