[LAD] JACK for openSUSE 11.0 x86_64

Thomas Kuther gimpel at sonnenkinder.org
Tue Dec 16 19:32:37 UTC 2008

On Di, 16.12.08 20:17 Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> I go away from Linux Club, because I don't want this flame war! Why
> must it go on here?

Good, because you will be banned inbetween the next minutes anyway
after your last mails here, and that post there.

A lot of people here and there tried to find out what the heck your
problem is, tried to help you, did actually find the problem, and there
is even a solution for you and new jack packages for all.

And if you call someone a loser and a motherf**** for absolutely no
obvious reason, on a public list read by thousands of people, you do not
deserve any further help. Not here, not in any forum, not on any other
list.

Jeees...