[LAD] Jackdmp

Thomas Kuther gimpel at sonnenkinder.org
Sat Feb 2 20:27:51 UTC 2008

On Sa, 02.02.08 19:01 "Chris Cannam" <cannam at all-day-breakfast.com>
wrote:

> On 02/02/2008, Thomas Kuther <gimpel at sonnenkinder.org> wrote:
> > With dssi-vst it is somewhat similar, split 32/64bit parts.
>
> Excuse me?  With dssi-vst it is what the what?
>
> (Sorry to interrupt -- I haven't been following this thread, but as
> the author of dssi-vst my interest was prompted by noticing something
> about it that I didn't recognise.)
>

> Chris

Hey Chris,

your dssi-vst works fine with 64bit jackd,  if it is compiled like:

dssi-vst.so, dssi-vst_gui, vsthost <- 64bit
dssi-vst-server.exe.so, dssi-vst-scanner.exe.so <- 32bit

For a 64bit system, simply remove the all: target from Makefile's
install if you still want to use "make install"

Gentoo pro-audio for example does it like that for 64bit systems.
http://gimpel.ath.cx/files/portage-overlay/proaudio/media-plugins/dssi-vst/dssi-vst-0.6.ebuild

That's what I meant with "simlilar to wineasio-x", the wine part is
32bit, the rest 64bit.