[LAD] Freeverb3 convolution + JACK

Anders Dahnielson anders at dahnielson.com
Fri Feb 15 12:48:12 UTC 2008

Hello everyone!

First time poster, long time fan.

As a user (one of many) of LinuxSampler I'm/we're in dire need of a friendly
convolution reverb. Unfortunately I've not been able to compile JConv or
figure out how to configure BruteFIR to work with JACK and my collection of
IRs in WAVE and AIFF formats.

Frustrated I took a stab at writing a simple JACK client for the Freeverb3
convolution reverb. But I can't get it to work properly. Could anyone
knowledgeable take a look at it and help us out? I've posted the code of my
(more or less copy-and-paste) attempt here:

http://bb.linuxsampler.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33#p291

TIA

--
Anders Dahnielson