[LAD] alsa and OSS (again?)

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 11:15:06 UTC 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2008, at 9:37 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
>> Thank you, Albert, I did compile it with your patches. :) It's working
>> fine with Open Music now. I also had to build the Player and Recorder, I
>> don't recall any trouble with them.
>

> See?  MidiShare works great!  :)
Hi Jay,

I don't think anyone's saying it doesn't. Some of us have faced problems
with its makefile structure and some of its code. For example, the
Player and the Recorder weren't built by default, and there appeared to
be no 'make player' type of command at the top-level.

Btw, does your fork address the 100 MHz timing issue ?

Best,

dp