[LAD] Abstraction for JACK control API

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Fri Jan 25 22:05:16 UTC 2008

After some discussion on IRC with Stéphane Letz, I created abstract
description of the API that is needed to implement current jackdbus
functionality (i.e. without the coming patchbay and transport control
interfaces). I've decided to describe it in C++ just because it will be
more clear to general public than plain C OO abstraction, or UML
diagram. jackdbus code itself is in plain C. Hope is that such
abstraction will help to have same D-Bus interface implemented (and much
of related code - shared) for both jackd and jackdmp.