[LAD] Summercode 2008: LASH, pt. 2

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Jan 27 10:50:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 12:33 +0200, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

> > * User interface standard recommendation (documentation).
>
> fit: -5
>
> I dont think this is in the scope of LASH.
> IMHO, such plans fit much more to PHAT project.

I think such a standard would just start with what labels to
use for LASH related actions and how to organise menu items.
It could contain one or the other layout recommendation or
how to handle certain scenarios regarding notifications and
dialogs.

So all things with a clear relation to LASH.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/