[LAD] LS licensing (was: LV2 " isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer)

Christian Schoenebeck cuse at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 29 10:42:42 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 06:25:31 schrieben Sie:
> On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 03:16 +0000, Christian Schoenebeck wrote:
> > So get it: there is NOT only one definition of the term "open source"
> > when standing alone. Like with many unspecific short terms, different
> > people have different opinions of those short terms.
>
> Yours just coincidentally is shared by virtually nobody and it just so
> happens that this arbitrary definiton matches exactly your software
> which you wish to call 'open source' for PR reasons.

Right, just by the majority of e.g. all Windows and OS X users, hmm who
reflect the majority of all users anyway. And right, I forgot I'm promoting a
product. Thanks Dave for enlighten us about the truth! Now I clearly see
there is only white and nothing else than white! Well, maybe black, but the
black ones are evil by definition and don't count.

Thanks my Pope! How could I ever have doubts in your holy inerrable words.

CU
Christian