[LAD] [REMINDER] A bit of common sense.

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 12:40:45 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Btw, no-one has to read any mail they don't want. I've been dumping a
lot of unread mail from LAD recently, I don't think it's bothered anyone. :)

I also think it's important to note that LAD is a *developers* list,
first and foremost. I expect developers to have strong opinions, I don't
expect them to agree with mine.

If the exchange is not of value to you, then leave it and leave it
alone. Little good purpose is served by losing time that could be better
spent making music, coding, walking the dog, whatever.

Best,

dp