[LAD] [REMINDER] A bit of common sense.

james jwm-art net james at jwm-art.net
Thu Jan 31 00:13:13 UTC 2008

I may not have to read all those extremely tedious emails about licensing
issues, but I do have to waste time deleting them via webmail on dialup.

Personally I'd like to see the GPL topic banned entirely...

..but I doubt that will happen unfortunately. The LV2 discussions were
inspiring and really gained my respect for the developers involved, but
this is outweighed in my mind by these flame wars. It was the reason I
unsubscribed in 2004 - the same flaming topic, and the same participants
- and it was tedious and depressing then, too.

James