[LAD] multi branch tree in c

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 11 21:14:51 UTC 2008

Thanks David! I jst implemented the structure today and it works fine. But an
additional question:
Is there a way, with that tree structure only, to go through it like this:
root next1 next11 next111
root next1 next11 next112
root nextN nextN2 nextN21
root nextN nextN2 nextN22
   I thought of using an additional list to perform this kind of action
   Some further explanation: I need that kind of tree to realize the storage of
LSCP commands word by word. and the above described "walk" would print out all
available commands.
   What I'm doing is "rsampler" a readline based frontend understanding just
LSCP commands at the moment. I plan to do a bit more, but that's for the
future.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------