[LAD] LV2 dynamic manifest extension preview

Stefano D'Angelo zanga.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:06:18 UTC 2008

2008/7/18, elthariel <elthariel at gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Stefano D'Angelo <zanga.mail at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This should be almost definitive:
> >
> http://naspro.atheme.org/content/dynamic-manifest-extension-lv2
> >
> > You have one day left to complain :-P (and please, someone check my
> English).
> >
> > What about supporting that in SLV2? (yes Dave R., I'm talking to you ;-)
>
> Slv2 is really well written, you should consider adding support to it
> yourself :)

Already sent some code (a few lines actually) to Dave (given that the
extension remains as it is, it is probably more difficult than
expected to add support to SLV2), and wrote support for parsing from
FILE* handler in redland library (and that got accepted already,
luckily).

Now I'm in hell... ehm... on holiday, so I will restart working on
this stuff in September.

Best regards,

Stefano