[LAD] Packaging advice

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Sat Jun 7 11:57:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

looks like an interesting partner for my Minicomputer synthesizer. You
write that it should be used with a touchscreen but could you make the
buttons mapped to standard alphanumeric keyboard too?

About packaging, I didn't bother for my projects so far and usually its
up to package maintainers to pick your application. But having a binary
distribution ready is nice and recently Matthias Nagorni pointed me to
this one which can build packages for various distributions:

https://build.opensuse.org

although I dont have experiences with that so far.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner

next event:
13.6.2008: Elektronengehirn live OpenEar Festival Cardiff,UK