[LAD] latency issues (practical aid needed on a practical example) (fwd)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jun 11 17:24:20 UTC 2008

Hi!
   I use a realtime kernel and a custom built JACK as well. But I couldn't
rewrite the application to use real JACK. Even the bio2jack wasn't done by me.
I don't know, but I think it's rather problematic to convert a software using
OSS to using JACK. I can only get the JACK basics and besides that I'm lost.
   I know, it's pityful, but what to do about it now?
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net