[LAD] Small sequencers

Jonathan Moore Liles malnourite at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:04:51 UTC 2008

Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> writes:

> Frank Barknecht wrote:
>> I just stumbled upon the Non Sequencer, which seems to be nice for
>> live performance as well: http://non.tuxfamily.org/
>>
>> Never tried it, though (and probably I never will use it very much as
>> I'm comfortable with Pd. ;)
> Hi Frank,
>
> I'm working with it now. I've known about it for a while, I'll probably
> profile it in an article soon. I'm not deep into it yet, but I like what
> I've found so far.

Dave, let me know if you have any issues. I'll be happy to answer any
questions you may have--I know the manual needs a bit more fleshing
out ;-) There are many things left for me to do in the way of
improving the interface (making key-bindings more easily discoverable
is high on the list). But I have been spending all my available
free-time working on Non-DAW lately and haven't really done anything
but port some build system improvements over to Non-Sequencer. I
haven't forgotten it, though, and I've got a number of new FLTK tricks
up my sleeve that I'm itching to port over to Non-Sequencer as
well--just as soon as I get the Non-DAW (pre?) release out of the way.