[LAD] Summercode 2008: LASH in the finals

Juuso Alasuutari juuso.alasuutari at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:48:13 UTC 2008

Pieter Palmers wrote:
> It's great to see that at the moment there is again a round of "base
> level" development going on (Jack, LASH, LV2, ...). The
> 'standardization' of these technologies can make Linux stand out.
>
> Thanks for doing this!
>
> Pieter

I'm glad to help.

I'd really like to see LASH grow together with JACK 2.0 to finally
become universally adopted. Developers should feel that LASH support is
as essential to their applications as using JACK is. I'd even like to
see the functionality being integrated to JACK 2.0, but it's another
question if that's what people want.

Juuso