[LAD] jack feature request

Emanuel Rumpf xbran at web.de
Sun May 4 15:40:27 UTC 2008

2008/5/4, Ray Rashif <schivmeister at gmail.com>:
> Urm..I'm always suspending to RAM and getting back my JACK session with just
> 1 XRUN increment, that's all. I just reset it. I'm using KLaptop to do that.
hm .. my jack server always dies on resume, requiring me to restart
the whole sound setup (apps,connections,..) .. maybe I should try
KLaptop...

> I assume you do mean suspend to RAM when you say "hibernate-ram".
yes, I mean supend to RAM
hibernate-ram is the app/script I'm calling, to actually do it.
I know, there have been different scripts/sollutions in the past...

> Or are you
> talking about hybrid (save image to disk, copy image to disk and suspend,
> upon failure image exists on disk)?
no, I don't use that, it's to slow etc..