[LAD] FW: [piksel] The future of videojack ?

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:49:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Juuso Alasuutari
<juuso.alasuutari at gmail.com> wrote:
>  The audio callback API wouldn't need to be changed in any way. Video
>  streaming capabilities would require adding a smallish additional API.

I hope it's not too presumptuous, since I know nothing about JACK, but
if going to the trouble of adding video support, why not make it more
general and allow transport of _any_ data with audio-sample accuracy?
I can think of a couple of useful reasons for it...

(embedding OSC packets, audio-synchronized haptics, etc..)

Steve