[LAD] ALSA doumentation

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Nov 17 13:21:44 UTC 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008 07:54:18 am Hannu Savolainen wrote:
> So what kind of professional do you mean?

For purposes of our discussion, call it a class of application designed for
use in 'unusual' environments.  Something other than generating sounds for a
single user on a desktop.  Fons' multi-cpu/multi-site application does very
well for an example.

Cheers!

|          "No, `Eureka!' is Greek for `This bath is too hot!'"           |
|                                              -- Dr. Who                 |