[LAD] Jack MTC/MMC slaving

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Nov 24 23:25:14 UTC 2008

> qtractor and jackmmcctl will probably step on each other
> toes. hmmm...

You are right Nui. A user like me is just a stupid user who will make
music. Maybe someone like me runs JACK, Ardour and Qtractor and wants to
control an external machine by MMC. We don't read all the Wikis and
FAQs, we should do this, but we don't do it. What will happen, if
someone pushes "play" by QjackCtl and JACK, Ardour and Qtractor send
MMC, maybe because of bugs at different times, with a short delay?