[LAD] [Lash-dev] Re: LASH - some questions & comments

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Thu Oct 16 15:24:20 UTC 2008

schoappied <schoappied at gmail.com> writes:

> There is posted a message for testers here:
> http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=622
> and a discussion about lash here:
> http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=609
>
> If you need testers in the future maybe good to left a message there
> or/ and on the LAU mailinglist?

Thank you for your forum post about rc1. Posting announce of rc1 to
dev-only lists only was intetional. The reason is to avoid user
frustration that can be caused by "unpolished" software. Also devs are
supposed to be able to give better feedback for crashing software.
If everything goes as I expect, rc2 announce will probably be posted in
laa and lau mailing lists too.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>