[LAD] linux audio in live performance

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:52:31 UTC 2008

> You are urged to revisit this assumption. Every single one of those
> systems started from a similar premise as you are now claiming.

> Of course, if you just want to waste time programming instead of making
> cool sounds etc, go right ahead. Otherwise you will be at least 10x as
> productive using pd as you will in C++.

Paul,

Perhaps you were thrown off by my statement that "I want to build my own
system using linux audio native capabilities". And I sincerely apologise for
that!

 I don't want to (or think I "can") build another pd/ChucK. I simply don't
have that
kind of intention.I assure you that the system I have in mind is not an
audio
programming language, although linux audio is an integral part of it.

http://www.algomantra.com