[LAD] [ANN] ProcessPP

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 11 11:35:24 UTC 2008

Florian Schmidt wrote:
> This is totally alphabetagamma = unfinished and unpolished software. Release
> early - release often is my guide here ;)

nice.
three remarks:

- add a README file (or something that explicitely lists the
dependencies; it took me a while to figure out that i need qscintilla2
instead of qscinitilla(1); i just noticed that this is mentioned on the
website)

- a quick way to find erroneous lines (that prevent the compilation to
finish); it would already help if the editor would display the line-number

- change the key-binding! Ctrl-C for _closing_ a module is really
totally out of what i had expected; i usually use Ctrl-C for copying
(like everybody else who is not yanking), i have lost quite some edited
files, because of this (and the weird layout of the confirmation dialog;
all yes/no/cancel dialogs i know will put the "cancel" as the right-most
button)

mfga.sdr
IOhannes