[LAD] [OT] what are the good wireless headphones?

Marcell Mars marcell.mars at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:33:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Wolfgang Woehl <tito at rumford.de> wrote:
> Any or wireless?

wireless.. i need them for live performance so to avoid cables...

> At work I use Sennheiser RS 140, ~150 Euros, well worth the money. No

hm.. did you check them for live recording? the problem is also that
they are big and i would like to have some solution where i can just
plug any earphones...

probably asking for too much.. still hoping for the best ;)

> joke, close to ridiculous. But then, you didn't ask that, did you?

nope.. but thanx anyway for both infos...