[LAD] Freeverb problems (again)

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:50:03 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting a working compile of the freeverb3 plugin from the
CMT plugin set. I remember that a while back it had issues with de-normals.
However, I thought those issues got worked out. Furthermore, I was under the
impression that the whole de-normals problem was specific to Intel
processors. (Is that incorrect?)

The output sounds the same as what people described when having denormal
issues. i.e. sounds like a crappy plate reverb, with no control over tail
length.

It used to work, so I'm wondering if this might be an issue to do with using
newer versions of gcc?

-Reuben