[LAD] [ot] capitalising words in a shell-script

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Fri Sep 26 23:35:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 01:11 +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> The '/' is a vi(m) thing. If you belong to the wrong editor-religion i.e.
> emacs, you might not know. Me not being one of the emacsuns I don't know if
> you have it. :-)

I use the dreaded editor emacs everyday, thankyou - but more importantly
I also use the language of C  (where 'toupper' might have been a long
lost good friend for solving the problem at hand)

Solutions of simple problems, demanding several complex packages to be
piped into one each other, does not take my fancy.