[LAD] [LAU] Travel from Milan Malpensa to Parma on wednesday evening

Benno Senoner benno.senoner at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:09:23 UTC 2009

I agree with Fons, perhaps better to look for a cheap hotel near the
milan central railway station and take
the train next day.
for example a quick search gave me this link for low cost hotels near
the railway station,
prices starting from 41EUR
http://www.traveleurope.it/milan/milan_central_station.shtml

so my advide would be to take the bus malpensa express from Malpensa
airport (costs a few euros) to the central railway station
and then go to the hotel by foot (there should be several hotels in a
few hundred metres range).

hope this helps,
cheers,
Benno