[LAD] Current state of lash

Juuso Alasuutari juuso.alasuutari at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:16:38 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 April 2009 14:00:15 Christian wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm currently thinking about using lash for my project.
> But their website is down, when I used it a year ago it was worked like
> crap with crashing etc.
> Therefore I'm wondering how the actual state of this project is(is it
> stable?) and if you recommend using it for developing.
> Christian

Hi,

In a nutshell: it's not stable.

I'm still looking for some time to put pen to paper and enumerate the main
concerns voiced about LASH at this years Linux Audio Conference. Afterwards
you will see new commits in the LASH development repository, and so things
will move forward again.

In the meantime, what kind of project are you working on? I'd love to hear
what it is precisely you need from LASH.

Juuso
LASH developer (who probably should be shot for his recent inactivity)

PS: The website is missing because some DNS issues, I don't know very much of
it.