[LAD] LAC09: thanks

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Apr 27 13:15:38 UTC 2009

ciao,

please forgive me for being this late. it has been a busy week thereafter.

ok, here for the whomever may feel like:

- my "intimate" post re.lac2009 is now online:
  http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/136

- the few photos i've taken during that time is also for the grabs:
  http://www.rncbc.org/lac2009

  (nb. it is me who are getting lousier at the shooting, not camera:)

grazie a tutti && arriverdeci
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org