[LAD] vcf-lv2-0.0.1 (and njl-lv2 update)

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Sat Aug 1 18:21:11 UTC 2009

>First release of the VCF LADSPA plugins ported to LV2:

>some of the filters appear to work incorrectly in ardour2,
>but appear to work correctly in lv2rack and ingen. i don't
>yet know if this is a fault with my .ttl files, if anyone
>with more knowledge than i can clarify it'd be much appreciated.

this problem was down to the original LADSPA plugins being "in-place
broken".
the latest vcf-lv2 src pkg fixes this:

src:   http://www.jwm-art.net/lv2/vcf-lv2-0.0.2.tar.gz
patch: http://www.jwm-art.net/lv2/vcf-lv2-0.0.2.patch.gz

>Second release of the NJL LADSPA plugins ported to LV2:
>
> * fixed port properties which specified 'integer' instead
>   of 'Integer'.

this problem was not fixed, should be now:

src:   http://www.jwm-art.net/lv2/njl-lv2-0.0.3.tar.gz
patch: http://www.jwm-art.net/lv2/njl-lv2-0.0.3.patch.gz

best,
james.