[LAD] students and copyright

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Aug 2 13:00:45 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 02:20:15PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> As I have written before, less college tuitions are similar to being paid.

Absolutely not.

If you run a business and I am your customer I am in no
way bound by any deals you make with suppliers, sponsors,
or whatever. The price I pay for you product or service is
the price. If any deals you make with others allow you to
offer a better price that does not mean you are 'paying' me
or that I have any obligations as an employee towards you.

Ciao.

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.