[LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

keller keller at cs.hmc.edu
Sun Aug 2 19:21:35 UTC 2009

On Aug 2, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> As it's not particularly difficult to include the build scripts in
> the public repo it does appear that Bob is playing a game of cat and
> mouse in this case.

That seems rather callous to me, Patrick. I am trying my best, in the
face of people constantly yelling at me. You seem to take the claims
that others make directly, without asking me first for clarification.
A little calmness and courtesy would contribute immensely to the
situation.

There are no "other scripts". The only thing missing is the nbproject
directory, which I am trying to force in, as I said.

Bob

Robert M. Keller, Csilla & Walt Foley Professor of Computer Science
Harvey Mudd College
Claremont, California 91711