[LAD] Python and MIDI orientation for a project

Carlos Sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:55:44 UTC 2009

Maybe I should start with the Alsaseq python package and HelperMudule,
but I would like to have Jack MIDI so I'll give MidiDings a try.

But remembering the field "Midi driver" on Qjackctl config I wonder,
if it is set to alsa_seq you can see AlsaMidi ports on JackMidi tab,
could it be better to choose Alsaseq python package because you could
also have your MIDI port on JackMidi? (at least for a first release)
Am I missing something?

--
Carlos "Sanchiavedraz"
* Musix GNU+Linux