[LAD] GPL Violation Alert! - update

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Aug 5 11:33:36 UTC 2009

Sampo Savolainen wrote:
> I'm trying to say that they can distribute the plugins with their program and still be compatible in what I see as fair use of my open source.

This is wise :) for proprietary host software that isn't just a robbery
of FLOSS software. People will learn, that the plugins are FLOSS and
that there also might be host software that is FLOSS ;). Proprietary
software companies might learn, that they should keep their software
FLOSS too and instead make money by services, special OEM packages etc..