[LAD] Kim did the switch to Linux

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Aug 6 13:33:31 UTC 2009

Jens M Andreasen wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 13:22 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> Pardon, my English is broken.
>>

> Which reminds me:
>
> * What is your favourite programming language?

Assembler for different processors.

> * What kind of Linux Audio project are you currently spending time upon?

I never programmed anything for Linux. I'm not able to do it and I don't
have the time to learn it.

This is really my last reply to this topic, I just replied to this one
too, because I've not seen it, because Patrick's mails are bad sorted by
Thunderbird, because of a time problem, dunno if this will be fixed by
ntpdate/sntp or if this is caused by another problem.