[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Thu Aug 6 18:53:17 UTC 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 14:46:18 Raymond Martin wrote:
> What possible counter-argument can there be left?

You didn't read the GPL? You didn't understand it? You thought the GPL was
like the BSD? Make some up.

I do get you point. Just don't agree yet. But I don't think it is worth it at
this point to go back and forth too much more.

What might be worth it, and what I will try and write up is some simple
questions that cover these issues that can be put to the folks at the FSF and
see what their take is.

> Raymond

all the best,

drew