[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Fri Aug 7 23:11:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 10:46:42PM +0100, Chris Cannam wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Robert Keller<keller at cs.hmc.edu> wrote:
> > Don't bother to reply. I leave this group with a fair amount of
> > bitterness and disappointment in the way one of your members has
> > conducted himself.
>
> One of our members?  Nobody else on this list had ever heard of him
> either, until this thread blew up.

True. And he's not a developer of anything Linux Audio either.
Claims to be a full-time developer of omega-t+, which is another
forked project (originally omega-t, computer assisted translation).

Bob's project is not Linux Audio either, but at least it's
about music and computing which is a related subject, and
which fits IMHO better to this list than GPL vigilantes.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.