[LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Sat Aug 8 17:25:09 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Raymond Martin<laseray at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is just like the fact that there is no fork at present.

Raymond, I notice that your binary distribution of Impro-Visor lacks a
copyright note identifying the authors -- the README could be taken to
imply that you are the author, although I realise you didn't intend
that.  Can you fix this, please?

I know this sort of thing is easily overlooked, but it's probably
illegal and certainly unethical to redistribute someone else's work
without attribution (a basic necessity of copyright which the GPL
doesn't disclaim).

Thanks,

Chris