[LAD] FLTK vs GTKmm

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Aug 10 09:51:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 08:38 +0200, Christian wrote:

> I'm just curious what your long-time experiences with these
> gui-libraries are.
> Considering to use one of these two but can't really decide.
> But I do not want to switch in a year or two...

Well, I can't say anything about developing with either one of them, but
I think you should also take into account how the result will look and
feel.

All examples of FLTK I know of look horribly out of place on a modern
desktop. Like, the 80ies want their GUIs back!

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/