[LAD] LV2 port groups

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sun Aug 16 19:17:38 UTC 2009

michael, there are plans to implement the ACN/SN3D scheme in the LV2
plugin standard.
since it's based on rdf, the question is whether it might feasible to
use the URLs for each ACN on ambisonics.ch as unique identifiers (which
would be quite elegant and point users right to the relevant
documentation).
however, that would depend on whether you could guarantee stability of
said URL space. a short excerpt of the preceding discussion is quoted
below. please maintain the cc: list when replying.

best,

jörn