[LAD] is this a compiler issue??

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Wed Aug 19 19:35:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 17:42 +0200, Conrad Berhörster wrote:

> I try to understand the code, Jens had send. I found out, that it
> isn't the volume parameter - it happened when i use only the sample at
> standard volume.

Oh, sorry:

 MAN static int  set_DAZ_and_FTZ(int /*bool*/ on);

 When called with a non-zero argument at program start, kills bugs dead
 arising from denormals by telling the processor to ignore them at best
 of its ability.

 Returns: SSE level on success, or zero if processor is very old.

 Caveats: Intel architecture only.