[LAD] [PD-announce] smeck (6ch guitar processing patch) released]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Aug 25 14:54:09 UTC 2009

OT:

This reminds me of another issue of polyphony for synth, that is given
by the Oberheim Matrix-1000 and the Synclavier. There's a special kind
of mono mode, called 'G' (for the Oberheim). Each of the six voices is
allocated to it's own MIDI channel, so every voice has got it's own
pitch bend. Anyway, it's one sound related to some behaviour as far as I
know, it's not simply like playing 6 monophonic synth. Unfortunately my
Guitars don't have a MIDI Pickup.