[LAD] Auto-wah plugin

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:09:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:51:47 +0200
Fons Adriaensen <fons at kokkinizita.net> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> In between smashing flies that came sitting on my hands while
> typing, and taking cold showers (we have some heath wave here)
> I wrote an auto-wah LADSPA plugin. It's available from the
> usual place:
> <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads/WAH-plugins-0.0.1.tar.bz2>
>
> Since I'm not a guitarist I'll need user feedback to improve it.
>
> Enjoy !

Hello, I've packaged this plugin for Archlinux, it's now in the AUR

btw it would be good if in 'make install' the necessary files are
copied to $(DESTDIR)/pathtowherecopyfiles rather than
simply /pathtowherecopyfiles ; this surely makes packaging much easier
on Arch

and also btw, good plugin - I've used it with good results with the
settings suggested by Gabriel :)

ciao,
Renato