[LAD] HDMI Audio

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Thu Dec 3 00:42:04 UTC 2009

A large number of newer television sets are coming with HDMI input.  In
fact, the TV fifteen feet away from my PC has HDMI :-)  One of these
days I'm going to get an ATI or nVidia video card with vid+aud HDMI, and
see if I can get it to work.  I've heard that although ATI cards with
HDMI usually have audio, nVidia cards often don't.

J.E.B.