[LAD] Development Release - JACK-sync'd Arpeggiator - arpage

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 10:15:02 UTC 2009

Installed with no problems on Ubuntu Karmic.

Because it had no JACK midi ins and outs I tried it with QTractor, at the
same time linking QTractor to
Zyn. To be honest, I didn't get how it works since it gave some very weird
results. Maybe it was because
of the way connected everything (actually, I am sure this is the case). I
will have to install this alsajack bridge
that was mentioned.

BUT!

Funny that this tool appeared - I was wondering if there is anything like
that a couple of days ago since I do ambient
and arpeggios is smth I use a lot!
So this seems to be a great tool - so thank you for doing this work!

But the GUI really needs improvement. It isn't sexy at all and I would
suggest to have each arp in a tab - the window does not fit on the screen.
Also, some nice knobs and faders instead of the standard ones would also
make it cool. Is it possible to do? I know this seems like not
first priority, but it is important. Nice GUI inspires!

Cheers!
Louigi Verona.