[LAD] [LAU] Gui for convolution engine (jconvolver)

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz
Sat Dec 19 13:31:59 UTC 2009

> Od: hermann <brummer- at web.de>

> Hi
>
> please make a fresh download, unfortunately I have upload the wrong
> source first.
>
> hermann

Hi,

now I can see GUI for a while, than app crash.
Debian amd64 here:
$ Jc_Gui
  Preset List Building  ***  0 presets found
  Jack init  ***  The jack sample rate is 44100/sec
  Jack init  ***  The jack buffer size is 256/frames ...
  Jack Server  ***  Connected to Jack Server
/usr/bin/jconvolver
  JConv Start / Stop  ***  Started JConv, PID = 2803
  signal_handler  ***  signal 11 received, exiting ...
no message buffer overruns