[LAD] LADI

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Dec 20 01:18:18 UTC 2009

On 12/20/2009 11:48 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:

> So, as a musician, I think linux audio developers have to focus on
>
> 1. integrated audio environment
> 2. sotware synthesizers/effects (LV2)

I prefer to work with a modular environment and want to see session
management working properly. I would be very disappointed if no further
work was done on session management.

I am looking forward to the progress that will be made over the next
couple of years on that front.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd