[LAD] LADI

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Wed Dec 23 13:08:27 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 11:58 +0100, Adrian Knoth wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 07:57:27PM +0000, Bob Ham wrote:
>
> > It exists quite clearly in my mind.  I've also made some designs on
> > paper and put them here:
> >
> > http://pkl.net/~node/software/lash/lash-2.jpeg
>
> Worst draft I've ever seen. If you can't even be bothered to clearly
> write down your goals...

There seems to be some confusion here.  Those are some sketches from my
personal notebook to aid in my thinking.  They were scanned in and put
on a web server to supplement IRC discussions in the past.  They were
posted here in an effort to fully communicate the amount and status of
work on JIZZ.

These sketches are not a "draft" of any kind document.  Their content is
not meant to aid in the communication of ideas to fellow LAD members.
You are absolutely right, I haven't been bothered to clearly write down
the goals, or any other ideas related to JIZZ, that currently exist
in my head.  Alas, my time here is finite.

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>