[LAD] Development Release - JACK-sync'd Arpeggiator - arpage

Mark Vitek straypacket at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 16:53:51 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I have bumped down the GTK+ dependency in the GtkBuilder file to 2.12.

I have also modified the gtkbuilder UI file to show the arps as a 2x2 grid,
rather than a 1x4 grid.

Please see if this addresses some of the issues.

Note, there is also an experimental executable target called "test_ui",
which is a tiny version of the UI.  Thoughts?

Thx,
Mark